Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm Going Bald!




 ***************************************************

It's a good thing I decided not to enter the local County Fair's Chicken Beauty Pageant.  I am a mess!  I'm too embarrassed to show you my current picture, but here's a look at where my old feathers are right now!


Every morning when I wake up, there are few more feathers GONE---scattered all over the floor under our roost!  None of my other hen friends seem to be worried.  They assure me that I'll be fine--no permanent feather loss.   











Here is a picture of the Iron Maiden before she lost her feathers and one showing how she looks now. Poor thing, her tail looks like is has been chopped off!







 


Even Goofball is looking a little scruffy--white patches all over, dark spots on feathers.  She doesn't seem to be worried because there's a nice juicy grasshopper waiting to become her next treat.


I am very glad that the nice lady hasn't put mirrors in our house!  

No comments:

Post a Comment