Friday, June 25, 2010

The Chicken Days of Summer





Man-o-man has it been hot! At least there has been a breeze blowing, and that helps a whole bunch. The nice lady opens up our house everyday so that it will air out during the day.






We love the time we have out of our pen. The grass is green and there is a nice patch of wheat that our people planted for us. It feels cooler out of our pen.





Sometimes I hold my wings out so I can get some air to my underwings. I also catch myself panting when we're out on a bug and worm hunt.





We have a waterer in our pen, but the water that is on the ground is too good to pass up. I'm sure it has more nutrients than the clear, clean water from the pan. Just ask Sis.





I heard that there might be rain and cooler weather coming in a few days. That news makes me want to chicken dance!




No comments:

Post a Comment